Horse Racing Can Be A Profitable Pastime



Betting systems. Betting tipsters. Betting. What a minefield?
For any new punter starting out, it is desperately difficult to find a genuine, honest and profitable approach to make your betting pay. Let's start with betting systems as mentioned earlier. There are literally 1000's of systems to choose from and a whole lot more you can make of your own. But, believe me, every system has a shelf life. The system can work for week after week as you paper trade the findings, not yet risking your money on the selections. Then, all of a sudden, when you place your bets using real money, the system fails you and the losses start to mount up. Most people's answer to that is to scrap the system and start again.
Why is that you ask? It is difficult to answer truthfully and accurately, but that is what happens with most systems. There has not been a system invented that can continually make profits. My answer has been to find an approach, not a system. A subtle difference but a big difference when it comes to making money from betting on horse racing. The best way I can explain an approach, is by way of my experience over a period of more than 40 years. I have watched countless races, read the form of countless horses, and with that study it is possible to see certain patterns emerge. I noted these patterns until I had a set of rules which I apply to every system I read and to every horse selection given. The rules are set in stone. They are proven reasons why horses win or horses lose. Obviously these rules are not 100% accurate, they can't be. But they do save me from betting on a ton of losers that once I would have bet on. That, in a nutshell, is my approach.
Next up is the tipster. Wow! What an even bigger task that is to find a reliable, honest and profitable tipster. I am afraid to say that the words honest and tipster do not always belong in the same sentence. For every genuine tipster you find, you will have been required to experience probably hundreds of less reliable, less honest tipsters to find that "one". Unscrupulous people cleverly taking people's hard earned money from them with a promises of future riches. Don't you believe it! Again, truthfully, I have witnessed this scenario myself. I have trusted others and then very quickly, I have been let down and disappointed. It has taken me many years to set out my own way forward and to offer better than the rest. Not an easy task, believe me, but I have achieved it.
I have spent so many years getting to the point I have reached today whereby I can honestly say "I make money from betting on horses".

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق